The Grocery Innovations Canada trade show and conference, which took place Sept. 29-30, announced the winners of its Top 10 Most Innovative Product Competition
Toronto – Grocery Innovations Canada announced its Top 10 Most Innovative Product Competition winners.
Grocery Innovations is an annual industry trade show and conference dedicated to the entire grocery industry. The event, which took place in Toronto on Sept. 29 and 30, is produced by the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers (CFIG).
CFIG says this year’s Top 10 competition was a tight one, with so many cutting-edge and unique products in both the New Product Showcase as well as local products from the show’s Choose Ontario Pavilion.
The winners, in no particular order, are:
• Honibe Honey Lozenges from Island Abbey Foods
• Earth Friendly Bakeware from On Green Go Solutions
• Pico de Gallo Salsa from Mad Mexican
• Kelp Caviar from I-D Foods
• Kurtzie’s Artisanal Hand Crafted Salami from Great Canadian Meat Company
• 100% Recyclable Single Serving Coffee Cups from Beaver Rock Roastery Inc.
• Bertolli 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray from Advantage Sales
• President Parma Spreadable Brie from Parmalat Canada Inc.
Main photo of Aronia Fruit Juice