Food Processing Suppliers Association elects 2020 officers
Food in CanadaFood In Canada Business Operations Beverages Bake & Snack Food Fruit & Vegetables food processing suppliers association
March 12, 2020, McLean, Va. – Matt Malott, president and CEO of Multivac Inc., has been elected as chairman of the Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) board of directors.
He was elected at the association’s annual meeting recently.
Other members making up the executive committee are:
- Jarrod McCarroll, president and CEO of Weber Inc. who will serve as immediate past chairman;
- Bob Campbell, president and general manager of Marlen who will serve as treasurer;
- Brian Perkins, executive vice president, Americas at Provisur Technologies Inc., who will serve as chairman of the membership committee;
- Patrick Ditchfield, executive vice president of REISER who will serve as chairman of the show committee.
Three additional members will be serving on the FPSA executive committee. The additional members include:
- Tom Kittle, president of Handtmann Inc. and Handtmann Canada Limited who will serve as chairman of the FPSA Foundation;
- Gil Williams, president USA & Canada of Poly-clip System who will serve as chairman of the newly formed FIT Inc.;
- Erik Brainard, president of Anritsu Infivis Inc. who will serve as assistant treasurer.
“It is an honour to have been elected chairman of FPSA,” Malott said in a press release. “This is an outstanding organization that has had exceptional leaders over the years and in whose footsteps I am following.
“Furthermore, I am excited about working with this executive committee that we have built as it brings together some of the best and brightest minds in today’s food and beverage industry to help guide FPSA in this ever-changing industry and create new opportunities for fellow members and our customers.”
- Bob Campbell of Marlen was elected chairman of MISA;
- Kate Rome of Rome Grinding Solutions was elected vice chair of MISA;
- Martin Lutz of ProLeiT Corp. was elected chairman of the dairy council;
- Jeff Tocio of Pentair was elected vice chairman of the beverage council;
- Matthew Hartman of Blentech was elected as chairman of the networks leadership team.
They will serve on the FPSA board of directors, joining:
- Tony Graves of The Dennis Group who was elected chairman of the bakery council and Dante Pietrinferni of Packaging Progressions Inc. who was elected vice chairman of the bakery council, both in 2018;
- Greg Thompson of HARPAK-ULMA who was elected vice chairman of the dairy council in 2018;
- Bert Wesley of Woodard & Curran who was elected in 2015 as chairman of the beverage council;
- Dan Voit of Blentech who was elected chairman of the prepared foods council, and Steve Radke of JBT who was elected vice chairman of the prepared foods council, both in 2019;
- Tom Hoffmann of MEPACO who was elected chairman of the pet food council, and Patrick McGady of Handtmann who was elected vice chairman of the pet food council, both in 2018.
- The bakery council has elected Ken Hagedorn from Naegele Inc.:
- MISA has elected Bob Grote of Grote Company;
- Robert Price of Seiberling Associates was elected by the dairy council to serve as an at-large member of the board.
FPSA is a trade association serving suppliers to the global food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
Print this page
- Lactalis announces drinkable organic yogurt for kids
- Waterloo Brewing extends Canadian rights to LandShark Lager