By Food in Canada magazine staffFacilities Maintenance
The HydroFlow line of Coolant Recycling Systems from Eriez can recycle any water-miscible fluid to its maximum potential
Erie, Penn. – The HydroFlow line of Coolant Recycling Systems (CRS) from Eriez offers users the option of four models that can help improve productivity and profitability.
Eriez says the systems can recycle any water-miscible fluid to its maximum potential, minimize or eliminate disposal and reduce usage of the fluid concentrate.
The systems range from small to large and feature low maintenance, unattended operation and can offer a fast return on investment.
Coolant Recycling System features and options include:
• Separate dirty and clean tanks
• Automatic proportioned mixer-coolant make-up and control
• Coalescer oil removal device to eliminate free-floating non-emulsified tramp oil or liquid-from-liquid high-speed centrifuge to clean coolant to 0.5% of emulsified tramp oils and two to five microns of particulate matter
• Pure water sources – reverse osmosis systems or deionization systems
• Charger tank sizes
• Clean coolant distribution pump systems
Print this page