A Taste of Devour! The Food Film Fest
July 27, 2018 by Food in Canada staff
On August 29, 2018, George Brown College in Toronto will celebrate a Canadian Treasure inductee with six pre-eminent Canadian chefs creating dishes inspired by short films from the official 2018 Devour! Food Film Fest program.
The event will preview five short films from the upcoming 2018 edition of Devour! in Nova Scotia between courses, with time for the chefs to introduce their dishes and for organizers to talk about the films and the festival.
Chefs for the evening will be:
- Peter Dewar (NSCC, Nova Scotia);
- Michael Howell (Devour! Food Film Fest, Nova Scotia and Green Turtle Club, Bahamas);
- Jason Bangerter (Langdon Hall, Cambridge);
- Michael Blackie (NeXT, Ottawa);
- Charlotte Langley (Scout Canning, Toronto);
- Glenn White (George Brown College Chef School, Toronto), and;
- John Higgins (George Brown College Chef School, Toronto).
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Location: The Chef’s House, 215 King St East, Toronto
Price: $125 plus HST and fees
For more details and to order seats, visit the ticketing page.