PC Black Label brings hand-tossed pizzas to the frozen aisle
Food In Canada
PC Black Label
President’s Choice has introduced an addition to the frozen pizza aisle: the PC Black Label Frozen Pizzas. Every pizza is hand-tossed by Pizzaiolos in Italy and made with premium ingredients. Now available in stores nationwide wherever PC products are sold.
“The hand-tossed pizza crust is what makes Italy known for its pizzas – those delicious, fresh ingredients combined with a crispy crust and soft inner dough makes your mouth water just thinking about it,” says Heather Fadali, VP of Loblaw Brands at Loblaw Companies Limited. “That was our goal when we started creating the PC Black Label Pizza. And that light and airy crust we know our customers are looking for is what you can now get at your table in less than 20 minutes.”
The new line of PC Black Label Frozen Pizzas includes three varieties:
- Margherita – topped with a blend of cheeses and finished with cherry tomatoes.
- Diavola – with Ventricina salami, smoked provola cheese, red onion and spices.
- Funghi – a mix of three mushrooms and black truffle, completed with a velvety sauce.
- Ben’s Original releases 10 Medley RTH range in Canada
- Entenmann’s debuts ready-to-bake cookie dough line