Grocery and Specialty Food West is postponed
Grocery and Specialty Food West is now postponed due to COVID-19.
The event was scheduled to take place April 27 and 28 in Vancouver, B.C., but has been rescheduled for April 26 and 27, 2021.
The trade show and exhibition is organized by the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers. It is Canada’s premier western grocery trade show, bringing together retailers and manufacturers from across the nation to discover new innovations, network, and build relationships within the grocery industry.
A number of other industry events across have also been postponed due to concerns over the virus.
- The CheeseExpo (formally International Cheese Technology Expo) in Wisconsin was postponed from April 14-16, 2020 to April 6-8, 2021
- Sial Canada in Montreal was postponed from April 15-17, 2020 to Aug. 5-7, 2020
- Bakery Showcase in Toronto was postponed from April 26-27, 2020 until Nov. 8-9, 2020
- interpack 2020 in Germany was postponed from May 7 to 13, 2020 until Feb. 25 to March 3, 2021
- CIFST Canadian Food Summit in Winnipeg was postponed from June 3 to 5, 2020 until 2021