Truss launches six more made-in-Canada CBD and THC beverages
Adding to Canada’s widest portfolio of cannabis-infused beverages (CIBs), Truss Beverage Co. is making a splash in the category today with the introduction of six new flavours to its already robust lineup of offerings. Proudly made in Canada, the new CBD and THC products have been developed with feedback and insights gathered from Truss’ community of consumers, and will be rolling out to retailers just in time for summer.
The flavours are:
• House of Terpenes™ Valencene & Sparkling Tonic. A sip of citrus and ginger flavours made with botanically sourced terpenes.
• XMG™ Citrus and XMG™ Watermelon. Bold and high intensity flavours.
• Veryvell™ Honey Green Iced Tea. An iced green tea with a touch of honey.
• Little Victory™ Lemonade. Tart and juicy, naturally flavoured lemonade.
• Mollo™ 5 Lime. Crisp and lightly hopped with a lime twist.
While the CIB category was in its infancy last summer, the offering available to consumers this year is wider, and awareness of the category is much higher (87% amongst potential consumers). By launching a host of new innovation ahead of the summer, Truss is hoping CIBs can capitalize on what is traditionally the largest adult beverage market of the year.