Belleville, ON-based Truss Beverage releases cannabis beverage line-up
As the cannabis industry continues to evolve in Canada, the introduction of cannabis beverages has been a welcomed option. , Truss Beverage Co. of Bellville, ON has introduced one of the widest cannabis beverage portfolios in the Canadian market with five new brands.
Truss Beverage Co. is a joint venture between MolsonCoors Canada and HEXO Corp., a licensed producer of cannabis products in Canada.
The CBD and THC products are full of natural flavours that provide Canadians with a unique cannabis experience:
- Little Victory: Vibrant, naturally flavoured sparkling beverages to toast to any of life’s little victories.
- House of Terpenes: A range of sparkling tonics with botanically sourced terpenes that celebrate the flavours of cannabis.
- Mollo: Crisp with an easy drinking taste.
- Veryvell: A complete line-up of products to support your self-care journey.
- XMG: Bold and high intensity flavoured beverages.
“We’re thrilled to be introducing Canadians to new beverage options and leading the cannabis beverage category with our variety of products,” said Scott Cooper, President and CEO, Truss Beverage Co. “This well-rounded portfolio is designed to bring adult Canadians products that taste great and provide the consistent experience they need to enjoy responsibly.”
Data from Truss Beverage Co. studies of Canadians of legal age shows:
- 43% of those who tried a beverage did so because it meant they could still consume cannabis but without smoking it.2
- A growing number of cannabis consumers (46% of light users)1 choose cannabis in various formats as a way to have fun with friends.
- However, one of the main barriers to enjoying cannabis in a social setting is the smell of smoking it, as 74% don’t like the lingering odor of cannabis flower.1
- 76% don’t consume cannabis as they don’t feel that traditional methods offer enough control.1
Proudly made in Belleville, Ontario, each Truss Beverage product has been crafted to ensure a consistent and enjoyable experience for the consumer. All CBD and THC beverages within the portfolio offer a controlled dosage, with many having a low to medium dose of THC (2.5mg- 5mg), to be sipped responsibly. For Canadians starting to wonder about cannabis beverages, Truss Beverage Co. advises starting with a small amount and adjusting as necessary as everyone’s relationship with cannabis is personal to them.
Products from the Truss Beverage Co. portfolio have begun to roll out and will continue to do so throughout the next several months.