Rootree opens submissions for its annual RT | Foundation Award
ncalebPackaging Quebec Rootree RT | Foundation Award
In honour of October’s National Small Business Week and Semaine de la PME in Quebec, Rootree, a provider of digital flexible packaging solutions, launches its second RT | Foundation Award contest.
Created to celebrate small businesses and encourage growth within them, the RT | Foundation inspires new and still-developing businesses to continue making their amazing products. This year, the foundation awards two entrepreneurs that includes one from Quebec specifically, and another from the rest of Canada and the United States.
Valued at $8,000, the prize includes:
- a full custom redesign of their packaging by Rootree’s in-house creative services team;
- 1,000 printed pouches;
- a product lifestyle photography session;
- three months of Rootree’s Light Social Media Management package;
- a discount of 25 per cent on all custom packaging, creative services and co-packing purchased through Rootree for 2022; and
- product promotion, including a written case study.
Applications can be found on their website, and will be accepted until November 14, 2021. The winner will be announced on November 30, 2021.
Print this page
- Governments investing $3M to protect Ontario’s pork sector
- Introducing Canada’s first-ever Upcycled Food Fest