Hinds-Bock Corporation's Hinds Bock Mini Products Depositing Line can efficiently produce mini muffins, mini cupcakes, single-bite snack cakes
Seattle, Wash. – Mini products such as mini muffins, mini cupcakes and single-bite snack cakes can be easily manufactured with Hinds-Bock Corporation‘s Hinds Bock Mini Products Depositing Line.
The company says the system offers high yield and low labour in addition to fast speeds, making the production of mini products efficient.
The system’s features include many custom automation modules to meet customers’ unique product requirements.
The modules can include:
• tray denesting;
• automatic tray/pan release agent oiling;
• automatic batter depositing using positive shut-off spouts, PLC and servo motor drive available;
• topping depositor for a second batter flavour, cream cheese or fruit;
• dry ingredient target depositor for chocolate chips, nut pieces, sprinkles, sugar and flakes; and
• moist streusel target depositor for high-fat streusel.
A Must Read for all food & beverages industry personnel
Canada’s national food & beverage processing authority
Serving the Canadian food & beverage processing industry for over 80 years!
FREE to qualified industry professionals