LEXINGTON, KY—Because tight workspaces, crowded floors and ceiling areas make it difficult to get cooling airflow to workers who need it, Big Ass Fans has debuted the Pivot 2.0 to bring comfort to these hard-to-reach work areas.
Thanks to a virtually infinite number of speeds and versatile mounting options, areas will get precisely the air movement you want, where you want it.
The Pivot 2.0’s direct-drive motor also provides quiet operating efficiency.
Pivot 2.0’s easy-to-install, durable steel cage keeps workers safe. Made from high-quality materials, this is the fan that delivers it all:
- Cooling air up to 120 feet from fan thanks to a six-foot diameter and powerful motor;
- Versatile installation with ceiling, beam and column mounting options;
- Air in the right spot with 73 airflow positions and variable speed controls;
- Quiet operation with a direct-drive motor and balanced airfoils;
- Worry-free performance thanks to a three-year warranty. Lifetime guarantee on hub and airfoils.
The entire Pivot 2.0 fan is Intertek/ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113—which means it’s safe.
About Big Ass Fans
In 1999, Big Ass Fans (BAF) introduced industrial fans for dairy barns. Customers recognized the versatility of the fans and began to install them in warehouses, factories and even churches. With every new application, BAF engineers set out to design the perfect solution—from the first silent motor technology to fans specifically designed to work with air conditioning or automatically adjust, BAF is always finding new ways to meet customers’ needs. For more information on Big Ass Fans and the Pivot 2.0, visit www.BigAssFans.com or call 877-244-3267.