November 10th – new CCFI Public Trust Research data
CCFI will be releasing the 2020 Public Trust Research Data on Tuesday, November 10th during the upcoming 2020 Virtual Food & Nutrition Forum. Our 2020 research will focus on how Canadians perceive the food they eat and those who provide it, how public opinion has been impacted by COVID-19 and whether those views have changed compared to last year.
Just released – CCFI’s latest Insight Report on Sustainability. Check out the top articles, most associated words and overall tonality about the topic of sustainability in the news. The Backgrounder will explore resources for the Canadian agri-food sector and provide tips and tools to share your story on sustainable practices in your sector or business.
Get up-to-date with the latest round of thought-provoking articles and news stories about our food system:
- The 2020 Virtual Food & Nutrition Forum is set to take place on Tuesday, November 10th, presented by our amplifier groups, the three Farm & Food Care organizations across Canada (Saskatchewan, Ontario and Prince Edward Island). They have partnered with the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair (RAWF) to host a forum beginning at 11 a.m. EST. Participation is free of charge and registration is open now on the RAWF website.
- The Arrell Food Summit, hosted by the Arrell Food Institute, is going digital this coming November 18-19, 2020. Visit their website for more information as details are shared.
- Livestock sector, a vital part of big agriculture picture according to the Grassroots Public Affairs agricultural poll done on behalf of the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity.
- New network to help combat COVID-19 threat to the nation’s food supply involves volunteer organization Farmwork to Feed Canada and the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity.
- Food system transparency vital in post-pandemic world as industry stakeholders see a window of opportunity to build public trust.