Training is an investment, not an expense
Food in CanadaFood In Canada Business Operations Bake & Snack Food Beverages Confectionery Dairy Health & Wellness Ingredients & Additives Meat &Poultry Pet Food Seafood Specialty Foods NSF International training
Strong employee training programs increase engagement and productivity. Not all learning, however, is created equal, says NSF International
By NSF International staff
Guelph, Ont. – The research is clear: Strong employee training programs increase engagement and productivity, and decrease errors and absenteeism. Not all learning, however, is created equal. This is especially true of eLearning, where the landscape is littered with text-heavy screens and low levels of interactivity.
We believe that there’s a better way to learn. That’s why we’ve created eLearning courses that focus on knowledge, skills and practice, with the ultimate goal of performance improvement.
How to get the most out of your investment
We can offer you:
· eLearning portals that allow you to develop, deliver and track training across your enterprise so you can leverage data to fine-tune your learning and development efforts
· Bespoke eLearning designed for your needs, your environment and your workforce. Create great training once, and deploy it across your entire organization.
· Open enrolment eLearning that allows your team to learn anywhere, anytime. Save on travel costs, and let your workers determine how and when they learn.
· Customized training pathways that are consistent and scalable, whatever your company size and makeup
· Training reinforcement programs to extend the life of your learning, because training is a process, not an event
Don’t settle for eLearning that is nothing but a box-ticking exercise. Demand corporate training that delivers effective, engaging and relevant programming. Connect with us at email@example.com, and invest in results. A free demo of our eLearning programs is available on www.nsflearn.com. We’re confident you will see the value in the investment.
Print this page