Pizza Nova's Puro Promise pledges to offer its consumers only the best and freshest Canadian ingredients
Toronto – Quick service establishments are taking note of consumers’ desire for fresh and healthy ingredients.
Pizza Nova is just the latest to announce its Puro Promise pledge to deliver only the freshest, best tasting, highest quality ingredients from farmers and producers who share the company’s commitment.
The pizza chain says the Puro Promise is its way of giving consumers a great-tasting indulgence that they can feel good about.
When it comes to premium ingredients and ethically sourced proteins, Pizza Nova says its leading in the pizza industry by becoming the first chain to introduce:
• Pepperoni from beef and pork raised without antibiotics or hormones. Staying true to Pizza Nova’s original 50-year-old pepperoni recipe that features a combination of beef and pork, Pizza Nova now uses only Canadian raised, vegetable grain-fed proteins.
• Real Bacon from pork raised without antibiotics. Pizza Nova’s premium centre-cut bacon strips are only sourced from Canadian pork raised without the use of antibiotics. The result – great tasting, high-quality bacon Canadians can feel good about.
• Chicken Wings from chicken raised without antibiotics. Pizza Nova perfected the ideal complement to any pizza by sourcing all chicken wings from Canadian chickens raised without the use of antibiotics. Offering two varieties of bone-in chicken wings: Traditional, which customers can enjoy plain or tossed with one of Pizza Nova’s six sauces, and Roasted Italian.
• Grilled Chicken from chicken raised without antibiotics. As a pizza topping or in a salad or sandwich, all of Pizza Nova’s premium, great tasting grilled chicken is ethically sourced from Canadian chickens raised without the use of antibiotics.
• Smoked Ham from pork raised without antibiotics. Enjoyed on one of the top selling pizzas (Hawaiian), Pizza Nova’s smoked ham is sourced from Canadian pork raised without the use of antibiotics
A Must Read for all food & beverages industry personnel
Canada’s national food & beverage processing authority
Serving the Canadian food & beverage processing industry for over 80 years!
FREE to qualified industry professionals