New report on online shopping reveals current trends
Food in Canada StaffFood In Canada
Social Nature, a Canadian platform that links health-minded shoppers to leading natural brands, presents a new report on online shopping trends. This report engaged 5,400 online consumers across the US and Canada and examines how consumers are taking a more holistic approach to their health with an emphasis on the plant-based sector.
Highlights of key findings for Canada include:
- 51% shopping in stores less frequently
- On average 1x week; 28% never shop online for groceries
- 46% buying healthier products. Proactive health is top health goal (new for 2021)
- 38% buying more products on sale
- 31% shopping locally to Canada
- Buying purpose-driven brands
For free webinar on the study, visit here.
Print this page