Nellson launches updated website
March 17, 2020, Anaheim, Calif. – Nellson LLC, a North American manufacturer of branded and private-label nutritional bar and functional powder solutions, recently launched a refreshed website at www.nellsonllc.com.
“We are excited to provide users with a smoother experience on our new website,” Bart Child, senior vice president commercial development of Nellson, said in a press release. “We now feature several new videos which provide a behind-the-scenes look at our facilities and our team at work.
“Our updated site has a clean, modern look with larger visuals for improved readability. Its unique functionality allows users to quickly see key takeaways and uses motion and scrolling for an all-around improved user experience. We also improved our global user experience as the website uses a desktop screen resolution for compatibility in any region.”
Nellson’s new website includes the following:
- a new video player allowing website users to experience Nellson facilities and manufacturing capabilities;
- an expanded powder capabilities section, including information on working with Nellson to create new concepts and packaging options such as sustainable, eco-friendly and compostable;
- an updated bar section featuring new capabilities and information on custom formats;
- Nellson’s unique development process for mass retail, e-commerce, and direct sell customers;
- Nellson’s superior quality assurance practices and certifications such as SQF and FSSC 22000 Certification of GFSA standards;
- all the latest news and an expansive blog covering new concepts and capabilities.
Nellson helps leading brands move nutrition forward. The company’s recently-opened Launch Pad Innovation Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, is an example of how the company helps customer-partners win with consumers.
The company states that teams at Nellson work together with their customers in complete partnership through all stages of development. They anticipate consumer demand with new solutions and offer innovative packaging designs for optimal portability and convenience.
Nellson is based in Anaheim, with production locations in California, Utah, and Quebec.