Female hockey fans: their beer and NHL teams
New York City-based company Influenster, polled female hockey fans in Canada to gain insights into the teams they root for and the beers they prefer
New York City – Influenster, a product discovery and reviews platform company, has some interesting beer facts to share with Canadians.
The company says “as a nod to the National Hockey League’s centennial” it polled Canadian women who enjoy beer and watching hockey about their favourite brews and hockey teams.
Using the information it gleaned from the 3,503 women it polled, the company created an infographic.
Here’s the breakdown of the most popular beers by Canadian NHL team fandom:
- Calgary Flames: Coors Light
- Edmonton Oilers: Bud Light
- Montreal Canadiens: Budweiser
- Ottawa Senators: Stella Artois
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Coors Light
- Vancouver Canucks: Corona
- Winnipeg Jets: Budweiser