Dine out on Oct. 18, Canada, and do some good
Food in CanadaFood In Canada Business Operations Specialty Foods Community Food Centres Canada
Community Food Centres Canada is launching its fourth annual Restaurants for Change event on Oct. 18, 2017
Across Canada – Community Food Centres Canada (CFCC) is calling on Canadians to dine out on Oct. 18, 2017 to raise money for a good cause.
The event is the fourth annual Restaurants for Change, which will donate proceeds from dinner service to the CFCC and local Community Food Centres. The “funds raised support community food programs in low-income neighbourhoods across Canada.”
In a statement, the CFCC says there are more than 75 restaurants in 15 cities across Canada participating so far.
• St. John’s, Nfld.: Mallard Cottage
• Halifax/Dartmouth: Battery Park Beer Bar, enVie, The Brooklyn Warehouse, The Canteen
• Montreal: Hopkins, Le Bremner, Park, Garde Manger
• Toronto: Actinolite, Alo, Baro, Beast, Cafe Belong, Dailo, Mamakas Taverna, Peter Pan, Piano Piano, Planta, Richmond Station, Ruby Watchco, Union
• Guelph, Ont.: Artisanale French Country Cooking, Earth to Table Bread Bar
• Hamilton, Ont.: Earth to Table Bread Bar, Papa Leo’s Restaurant
• Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.: Backhouse
• Ottawa: Atelier, Clover, Fieldhouse, North & Navy
• Winnipeg: Ben Kramer pop-up at Kitchen Sync, Chew, Deer + Almond, King and Ballantyne
• Calgary: CHARCUT Roast House, Cibo, Deane House, NOtaBLE, Posto Pizzeria & Bar, River Café, Scopa, The Nash
• Edmonton: RGE RD
• Vancouver: Burdock & Co., Farmer’s Apprentice, Jamjar
For more information, click here.
Print this page