California Raisins hosting contest at the Bakery Showcase
Are you a professional Canadian baker or studying to be one?
California Raisins is hosting the Great California Raisin Baking Contest. Develop a new Raisin Bread or Raisin Pastry using California Raisins and enter to win a chance to compete at the finals at the Bakery Showcase in Toronto, April 26-27, 2020. Two grand prize winners will each receive a trip to California and a course at the Culinary Institute of America in Autumn 2020!
The recipe competition period runs from Dec. 16, 2019 to Feb. 14, 2020 and is open to professional bakers across Canada.
Winners will be selected for Best Raisin Bread and Best Raisin Pastry.
- Bakers and Research & Development staff of commercial baking companies
- Craft Bakers and Retail Shop Owners/Managers
- Certified Baking Teachers
- Students in accredited baking programs
- Bakery Technicians at Bakery Supply Wholesalers, Flour Milling Companies and Other Allied Bakery Ingredient Suppliers
- All participants must be 18 years and older and legally allowed to work in Canada