- This event has passed.
PAC offers Desire by Design Workshop
July 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PAC Packaging Consortium is offering a one-day workshop on October 20, 2018 in Toronto, in partnership with design agency Shikatani Lacroix Design Inc. for brand marketers in the packaged goods and retail industry.
Entitled “Desire by Design“, the event promises to deliver:
- The definition of desire and why it is so important in today’s marketplace;
- Gain understanding on how desire impacts brands;
- Be able to understand the euro and emotional behavioural science driving desire;
- The role design plays in shaping desire;
- The link between creating strong desire for brands and the blink factor;
- Learn effective principles in creating desire;
- The role and application to an omni-channel strategy;
- Be able to understand how to foster desire for the packaged goods category.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to tour the Shikitani Lacroix design house and receive a complimentary copy of Jean-Pierre Lacroix’s new book “Desire by Design”.
As president of the the Shikitani Lacroix design agency, Lacroix has grown the company into one of the most respected, strategic multidisciplinary design agencies in the world. He champions the role that package design plays in building connections with consumers and studies consumer purchase behaviours to help brands make those connections instantly through emotionally impactful design. More information about the company at www.sld.com.
October 30, 2018
8AM – Registration
8:30AM – Session start
12PM – Lunch
1PM – Session continues
3PM – Adjournment
387 Richmond Street East
Toronto, M5A 1P6
PAC Member – $550
Shikatani Lacroix Client – $550
Non-Member – $750
(plus applicable taxes)
To REGISTER, click HERE
PAC Packaging Consortium is a not-for-profit corporation that includes over 2,500 members throughout the packaging value chain. Its networking process includes PAC webinars, seminars, conferences, competitions, facility tours, education programs, trade shows, technical work groups and social activities i.e. golf tournaments. More information at www.pac.ca.