- This event has passed.
Farm to Table
August 8, 2015 @ 8:00 am - August 10, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE: THE 2015 FARM TO TABLE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8TH – 10TH, 2015
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chefs, mixologists, and restaurateurs
- Researchers, academics, and policymakers
- Farmers and agricultural professionals
- Writers, publishers, and media
- Slow food advocates
- Brewers, distillers, vintners, and distributors
- Farmers markets and urban farmers
- Nutritionists and health professionals
- Grocers and retailers
- Food incubators
- Food hubs
- Panels on best practices in marketing, production and sourcing.
- Keynote speakers of national and international standing.
- 5 Networking Breaks.
- Film Feast – SoFAB’s 3rd annual food and drink film festival.
- FSMA update.
The Farm to Table International Symposium (F2Ti) is an annual event featuring the brightest thought leaders and leading practitioners in the burgeoning farm-to-table movement. F2Ti explores the cultivation, distribution, and consumption of food and drink sourced locally. Topics include the best practices for urban farming, bringing products to market, sourcing locally, sustainability and the latest with the imposing Food Safety Modernization Act. F2Ti is produced by the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in partnership with the SoFAB Institute and the LSU AgCenter. – See more at: http://www.mccno.com/about-us/tradeshows-conferences/#sthash.OiNThOuV.dpuf