Learn the scientific and technological principles of cheese making through interactive lectures, and apply them in hands-on cheese making laboratories.
In this course, you’ll explore the manufacturing of Cheddar, Provolone, Gouda, Colby, Havarti, Ricotta, Feta, Camembert, Romano, Swiss-type and frying and processed cheese.
This practical and informative course provides participants with knowledge of
• Milk quality, treatment and chemistry
• Processing, ripening and packaging,
• Calculating yield and setting benchmarks
• Sanitation and quality control
• Cheese grading
Who Should Attend?
• Production and research dairy personnel
• Managers of dairy processing companies
• Ingredient suppliers
• Government personnel
• And anyone else wanting to know about cheese