The Conference Board of Canada has arranged for a special discount for readers of Food in Canada to attend the 5th annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2016 taking place November 28th and 29th in Toronto. This two-day event will explore the future of Canada’s food industry, and leverage new opportunities to enhance the food industry’s performance, both provincially and globally.
Food in Canada members save $400 on their 2-day registration!
Network with peers, hear case studies, explore the market trends, and receive the latest economic updates through interactive and informative sessions including:
- Brands meet Bloggers: Leveraging Partnerships with Digital Influencers in Canada
- Dairy Processing – Domestic and Global Opportunities
- Exploring Basic Income as a Means to Ensure Food Security
- Food and Natural Health Products: Commercialization, Definitions & Opportunities
- Food Fraud, Food Safety, Private Standards and GFSI
- Food Waste, Sustainability, Circular Economy
- Global Food and Commodity Outlook
- Growth, Opportunities & Challenges in Canada’s Drink Sector
- Models of Successful Farm and Food Business Practices
- New Ways to Go Global: Agri-Food Trade Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Nutrition in the Workplace: Fostering Health and Energy
- Rejuvenating Canada’s Shrinking Pear Industry through Innovation
- Transforming the Food Delivery Market: Benefits for Business and Consumers
- Trends and Dynamics in Canada’s Food Packaging, Labels and Containers Sector
You’ll also have exclusive, first access to the findings of the Provincial Report Card on Food —the first assessment of Canada’s food performance by province!
Register online today and quote rebate code PRM9 in the final stages to register for only $795.
If you prefer to register via telephone or email, or if you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact Stephanie Parkhill at the Conference Board of Canada at [email protected] or 613-526-3090 ext. 249.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at this year’s summit!